[oe] oe-core layer including support for i.MX28

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 17:16:04 UTC 2012

 >I think the first solution is better and that custom boards should be
added to custom layers

Hmmm ok, thanks That being the case it may be better for me to migrate
my recipes from
the oe-classic codebase into a new layer created from scratch. It'll be
quicker and easier for
me that way but perhaps less generic.

(Although my understanding was that Freescale have no intention of
providing Linux support related
  to OpenEmbedded at this time? Or at least that's what they are telling
me :)

Alex/