[oe] Where do I override DISTRO_FEATURES?

Thilo Fromm fromm at dresearch-fe.de
Tue May 15 16:12:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to remove an element from DISTRO_FEATURES (specifically
"ld-is-gold"), but I am unable to find the right spot to do it. The
distribution we're using (Angstrom, as it happens) sets this in
conf/distro/angstrom-v2012.x.conf. My machine configuration is the
wrong spot to modify DISTRO_FEATURES, since it will be processed
first. local.conf is not working, too.

So could anybody please tell me where I need to put my

DISTRO_FEATURES = "${@'${DISTRO_FEATURES}}'.replace('ld-is-gold',  '')}"

so it applies for the build?

Regards,
Thilo

--
Dipl.-Ing (FH) Thilo Fromm, MSc., Embedded Systems Architect
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Tel: +49 (30) 515 932 228   mailto:fromm at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 (30) 515 932 77    http://www.dresearch.de
Amtsgericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 130120 B
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058
Geschäftsführer: Dr. M. Weber, W. Mögle