[oe] LinuxTag 2013

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Apr 3 14:23:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,

even though there was no feedback about my note about LinuxTag I decided to
apply for a stand there. The idea is to share a booth with other embedded
projects... this time some more people I know applied for a shared
Embedded-Linux booth.

This does not necessarily mean that I intend to to there alone! Everyone is
invited to come and help with the booth. Of course any additional support is
appreciated as well.

Who has some interesting project/hardware/software/usecase related to
OpenEmbbedded we can show there?

Anyone with ideas for improving the presentation of the project? A more up to
date and more interesting slideshow would be great to have e.g.

Who has the power to update the OE poster? I really would like to have our
latest sponsors (Eukrea!) on the poster.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en