[oe] [OE-core] State of bitbake world

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Mon Apr 15 15:13:20 UTC 2013

Op 15 apr. 2013, om 16:52 heeft "Burton, Ross" <ross.burton at intel.com> het volgende geschreven:

> On 15 April 2013 15:45, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
>> Speaking of GNOME, I noticed that I have to manually (re)run postinst for
>> gconf schemas after first boot to get the apps to work. Is anyone seeing the
>> same?
>
> Urgh.  No.  There was recent changes (breakage/fixage) to the postinst
> stuff, are you totally up to date?

I was at 6af6df6, the changes since that are:

[koen at rrMBP openembedded-core]$ git log --oneline 6af6df6..a608d74
a608d74 initramfs-live-boot: explicitly depend on udev-extraconf
15a9136 systemd: fix bootup with 'ro' by re-adding util-linux-mount to RDEPENDS
929c738 busybox: Add inetd related files
5c088c2 busybox: detects customized configs when do_install
087a680 allarch: Drop various problematic allarch usages
bcd68f1 nfs-export-root: Update to use packagegroup naming
7f72562 qemuwrapper-cross: Inhibit default dependencies
71b3a15 encodings: Set RDEPENDS correctly
00cc684 ttf-bitstream-vera: Use fontcache class for postinstall
1fa8909 update-alternatives: Ensure DEPENDS is correct in multilib case
1392f95 kernel.bbclass: Ensure we have correct version information in deploy data
10f64d2 oe.terminal: add tmux classes
6c97259 rpm-postinsts: remove erroneous call to /etc/default/rcS
be21829 udev-extraconf: Add -o silent to auto mount for mount.util-linux
dfb0c2c qemu: define fdt_t types in libfdt_env.h from qemu
ff0fd25 initrdscripts: look for new systemd-udevd location
d612ca2 systemd: move the binaries to /sbin/systemd
b847f87 hello-mod: Ensure the produced package name begins with kernel-module-
1a1927f package/image.bbclass: Fix multilib rprovides
46b00fd classes/sanity: fix handling of bblayers.conf updating
6310e66 multilib.conf: Workaround opkg multilib issues
4f85bb5 udev: Update initscript to check for devtmpfs
ce1d262 gdk-pixbuf: Fix libpng determinism issues

that doesn't seem to have postinst fixed for opkg based systems.