[oe] SRC_URI for Subversion server not supporting svn:// protocol

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Fri Apr 26 12:03:23 UTC 2013

Martin,

Thanks for the pointer.  I had been looking at the Bitbake manual over at openembedded.org, which still has "proto=" in its examples.  Also, I'm in the process of moving some recipes over from OpenEmbedded Classic (2011.03-maintenance branch) to Poky (poky-danny branch), and I was trying it out under OE-Classic.  Even with the updated recipe, the fetch didn't work under my OE-Classic build environment.  But, the fetch worked just fine under poky-danny.  Since I'm transitioning to Poky, I'm not going to bother trying to figure out why it didn't work with the old build system.

Thanks,
Bryan