[oe] [OE-core] [oe-core] QEMU with ARM Cortex A9 with hard float configuration - Kernel panic

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:39:50 UTC 2013

On Aug 29, 2013, at 11:24 PM, Bruce Ashfield <bruce.ashfield at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I mean either you don't publish anything that Wind River chooses to keep proprietary
>> or support the machine configurations defined in the linux-yocto meta branch.
>
> I'm not following what you mean here  .. sorry.

I'm referrring to the qemuarma9 machine definition in the linux-yocto kernel meta-branch.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/linux-yocto-3.8/tree/meta/cfg/kernel-cache/bsp/qemuarma9?h=meta

It's presence indicates that it was developed at some point, but not released with full support.

Elvis Dowson