[oe] How to add PHP

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 09:52:36 UTC 2013

On 15/11/13 05:58, Scott Penner wrote:
> Hi and thanks for this resource,
>
> I am trying to add PHP to my image and cannot!
> I've tried a few different attempts, sort of documented
> here<https://community.freescale.com/message/359851#359851>
> Its for a imx6sabrelite board and I'm trying to modify the fsl-image-test
> image.
> I can add the apache server, and it works, but get errors during the bake
> when adding PHP.
> Should I be using the PHP packages in the webserver directory or devtools
> directory?
> Do you have any working examples of a lamp install or just apache/PHP
> install procedure?
>
> Thanks for any insight,
>
> Scott Penner

Hi Scott,

There should only be one location for PHP, or are you getting PHP and
mod-php mixed up? If so, you should read up on what the differences are
and decide which one you need.

Secondly, we can't help without error logs :)

  Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
  Embedded Systems Engineer
  Cambridgeshire, UK
  http://www.embed.me.uk