[oe] How to add PHP

Scott Penner gwt.scott at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:23:04 UTC 2013

Hi Jack, thanks for the reply!
 I am looking for modphp, which is in the webserver directory and I
have tried adding that package but the build fails. I've added the
apache webserver with success and took the same approach for adding
modphp. Which log files can I send? My learning is still curving :/

Thanks,

Scott Penner

Goodwell Inc.
c. 4033761977