[oe] How to add PHP

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 18:33:01 UTC 2013

Hi Scott,

Bitbake will point you to the log file in the output (it will be a
fairly long filepath). If there isn't a link to a file in the output and
the output is short then paste that in an email, or pastebin.

If you're still struggling with what to send or where to find it, I
would suggest dropping by the IRC channels and someone will be about to
help further.

Cheers,
Jack.