[oe] mercurial fetch issues

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi

I am seeing something like below with dylan branch

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL hg://vim.googlecode.com/hg/;protocol=https;module=vim, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 255, output:
warning: vim.googlecode.com certificate with fingerprint ca:2d:b2:a7:41:f5:00:83:e7:66:57:bf:6f:be:57:a7:56:92:c0:4f not verified (check hostfingerprints or web.cacerts config setting)
abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'hg://vim.googlecode.com/hg/;protocol=https;module=vim'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

I do not have mercurial installed locally on system its using the one built with mercurial native recipe, once I install mercurial on system then the certificate warnings disappear however the HTTP Error 404: Not Found error still remains

anyone seeing this too ?

Thanks
-Khem