[oe] What is the relationship between Open Embedded for MSM and Yocto Project?

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Wed Apr 16 14:27:22 UTC 2014

I don't know what "OE for MSM" is, that you keep referring, probably your
company's product based on OE. OE stands for OpenEmbedded and is the
underlying technology for the Yocto Project and other things around it...

I would recommend you to talk to someone from your company who's more familiar
with the code base that you are trying to look at and how it is derived and/or
relates to OpenEmbedded and the Yocto Project.

--
Denys