[oe] What is the relationship between Open Embedded for MSM and Yocto Project?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:37:49 UTC 2014

Hi, Samuel Stirtzel, Khem Raj and Philip Balister,

Thank you for the kind answers!!

I understood what are those.

> - What is the relationship between those two? Any differences? Commons?
OE for MSM is one instance of Yocto Project - OE-core. And It's like Poky -
An reference instance of Yocto Project.

> - Can I refer to the documents about poky for my openembedded-core?
I think I can refer to the poky's documentations but must make sure that
poky and OE for MSM are siblings from the same framework - Yocto Prooject -
OE-core

Thank you very much for the kindness!!

Sincerely
Journeyer