[oe] Patchwork almost clean again, but please check this list for your own changes

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:48:54 UTC 2014

Following changes are still pending in master-next with unresolved
review comments:
pick d7060f9 mplayer2: Inherit python3native
pick 9fdb2f2 tcpslice: add recipe under tcpdump
pick 00f8bee openldap: upgrade to 2.4.39
pick bf9eb0b add support for opendataplane
pick a086815 Revert "add support for opendataplane"
pick 8cf585c xbmc: Update to v13.1

These are just new and waiting for verification build:
pick 64ee587 ltp-ddt: update to the latest rev, bump the version
pick f921a54 webmin: uprev from 1.620 to 1.700
pick ac6f3ef samba: upgrade to 3.6.24
pick ee32750 lmbench: use BPN instead of PN
pick 77a10b9 oscam: fixed QA issue where binary was being stripped
pick 5881aa5 python-pyparted: Add recipe
pick 6272b4d lmbench: remove debianutils from RDEPENDS and add perl

Few more are in master-next bundle on patchwork
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/master-next/?archive=both

Old reviews also with unresolved review comments:
[meta-multimedia,1/2] xbmc: first try at making it build for non-GLES platforms	2013-03-11	Koen Kooi		New
[meta-multimedia,2/2] xbmc: add patch to make 'ld-is-gold' work with configure	2013-03-11	Koen Kooi		New
[meta-gnome,2/2] libnotify: update to 0.7.5 and drop libnotify3 2013-04-17	Andreas Müller		New
[v2] packagekit: Updated to 0.8.13	2013-12-16 eu at felipetonello.com		New
[meta-oe,2/2] libsdl-image: Add support for libsdl-image-native

If you recognize one of these, please update its status.

Just to refresh the memory, here is how the patches are maintained in
patchwork, I would appreciate more people updating status of their own
changes: