[oe] Patchwork almost clean again, but please check this list for your own changes

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:43:56 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Following changes are still pending in master-next with unresolved
> review comments:
> pick d7060f9 mplayer2: Inherit python3native
> pick 9fdb2f2 tcpslice: add recipe under tcpdump
> pick 00f8bee openldap: upgrade to 2.4.39
> pick bf9eb0b add support for opendataplane
> pick a086815 Revert "add support for opendataplane"
> pick 8cf585c xbmc: Update to v13.1

My WIP xbmc-13.2 _builds_, but segfaults in qemuarm:
 http://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded-contrib/log/?h=timo/xbmc-13.2

The error before segfault is something about not being able to create GUI.
If somebody can remind me how to get a logfile out of qemu I will pastebin
it.

I won't submit a patch until it actually runs.

 --Tim

These are just new and waiting for verification build: