[oe] [meta-qt5][jansa/qt5-5.2.0] libQt5*.la references OE build directories

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 00:58:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm seeing what I believe is a problem with the *.la files in the Qt5
dev-packages.
The files references paths in my OE build environment, like so:

# Libraries that this one depends upon.
dependency_libs='-lQt5Gui
-L/home/jkroon/Projects/oe-devel/build/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/wandboard-solo/usr/lib
-lQt5Core -lpthread '
# Directory that this library needs to be installed in:
libdir='/home/jkroon/Projects/oe-devel/build/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/wandboard-solo/usr'

I noticed this since my Qt5 autotools project wouldn't link properly when
using the SDK, unless I first removed all libQt5*.la files.

I'm not quite sure where to look for the problem so any pointers would be
appreciated.

  -- Jacob