[oe] [meta-qt5][jansa/qt5-5.2.0] libQt5*.la references OE build directories

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:11:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:58:25AM +0100, Jacob Kroon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing what I believe is a problem with the *.la files in the Qt5
> dev-packages.
> The files references paths in my OE build environment, like so:

> # Libraries that this one depends upon.
> dependency_libs='-lQt5Gui
> -L/home/jkroon/Projects/oe-devel/build/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/wandboard-solo/usr/lib
> -lQt5Core -lpthread '
> # Directory that this library needs to be installed in:
> libdir='/home/jkroon/Projects/oe-devel/build/tmp-eglibc/sysroots/wandboard-solo/usr'
>
> I noticed this since my Qt5 autotools project wouldn't link properly when
> using the SDK, unless I first removed all libQt5*.la files.
>
> I'm not quite sure where to look for the problem so any pointers would be
> appreciated.

Probably bad rebase on my side, please compare

mkspecs/features/qt_module.prf in 5.1.1 and 5.2.0

changed in:
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/blob/master/recipes-qt/qt5/qtbase-5.1.1/0008-qt_module-Fix-pkgconfig-replacement.patch
and
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/blob/jansa/qt5-5.2.0/recipes-qt/qt5/qtbase/0005-qt_module-Fix-pkgconfig-replacement.patch