[oe] qt5 and virtualbox

Simon Busch morphis at gravedo.de
Fri Jan 17 17:51:40 UTC 2014

On Friday 17 January 2014 11:46:54 Nicolas Dechesne wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Check .bbappends in
> > https://github.com/webos-ports/meta-webos-ports
> >
> > there is branch also for 5.2.0 and if you check webos-ports wiki you'll
> > even find VirtualBox appliance build to test it without building it
> > yourself.
> i could run the appliance. this is awesome stuff. pretty much exactly
> what i needed. we don't use the wayland QPA, but eglfs, but I don't
> see any specific reason why this could be a problem. this stuff is
> very nicely designed... a good example of what can be done with OE!

Thanks a lot! We're building currently three different target machines (one is
qemux86 based and for virtualbox) from the same tree and it's working very
well :) Every target has the same core system with just some changed runtime
configuration.

If you have any questions about how to configure the setup feel free to ask :)

regards,
Simon