[oe] qt5 and virtualbox

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Fri Jan 24 00:38:14 UTC 2014

Simon,

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Simon Busch <morphis at gravedo.de> wrote:
> Thanks a lot! We're building currently three different target machines (one is
> qemux86 based and for virtualbox) from the same tree and it's working very
> well :) Every target has the same core system with just some changed runtime
> configuration.
>
> If you have any questions about how to configure the setup feel free to ask :)

so I was able to replicate a similar config with our distro and custom
layer (Qt5 apps). that works quite well, i haven't integrated any
'input' for now, but that will be the next step. and for the record, i
am using eglfs, not wayland as the backend.

i noticed that you added the vboxguestdrivers in the image, however i
think i am getting more or less the same behaviour whether i install
them or not. what do you expect vboxvideo kernel driver to bring?

cheers