[oe] tcpdump: bitbake throws autoconf errors, error message confusing

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 09:42:22 UTC 2014

So tcpdump is failing to build in my latest uprev to all things HEAD.
The error message is a touch cryptic:

ERROR: This autoconf log indicates errors, it looked at host include
and/or library paths while determining system capabilities.
Rerun configure task after fixing this. The path was
'/home/jack/Work/oe-core.git/test-build/tmp-eglibc/work/core2-32-oe-linux/tcpdump/4.5.1-r0/build'
ERROR: Function failed: do_qa_configure

log: http://ix.io/dg9

Looking at the log I can't see where that specific path is used... can
anyone shed any light?

  Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
  Embedded Systems Engineer
  Cambridgeshire, UK