[oe] [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Tue Jun 24 20:34:32 UTC 2014

The SDK generated by populate_sdk_qt5 (or meta-toolchain-qt5) has a qconfig.pri which uses various variables that are pointing to the original sources as opposed to the SDK.

For example if you open /opt/poky/1.6.1/sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/qconfig.pri and look at the QMAKE_DEFAULT_LIBDIRS, QMAKE_DEFAULT_INCDIRS, PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR, etc you'll see they point to say /home/user/yocto/build/tmp/...

I have not yet looked at which scripts handle re-hosting the various distributable pieces during installation for the user's selected path, but I would presume that will be the required fix.  If anyone familiar with this portion could offer some advice it would be greatly appreciated.