[oe] [meta-qt5] populate_sdk_qt5 qconfig.pri

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Fri Jun 27 16:01:37 UTC 2014

Hasn't been any feedback on this so just curious if that's because this isn't happening for others or they're simply not using features that trigger this issue.  This makes using qmake with pkg-config (a good way to pull in non-Qt modules into a project) unusable until the qconfig.pri file in the SDK installation is manually corrected.