[oe] php: museum.php.net is broken - change recipe SRC_URI?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Mon Nov 3 18:40:40 UTC 2014

Zoltan,

First, I can't get this SRC_URI to work with the "downloadfilename" addition to the SRC_URI.  I can get php-5.4.33 from http://php.net/get/php-5.4.33.tar.bz2/from/this/mirror.  However, this location has the same problem as the SRC_URI on the dizzy branch; PHP versions that are older than a year are no longer available on the php.net mirrors.  Not a problem (yet) for dizzy or master branches as these branches are using a more recent version of PHP.  For daisy and older branches that are using 5.4.14, this SRC_URI does not work.

Regards,
Bryan