[oe] php: museum.php.net is broken - change recipe SRC_URI?

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Wed Nov 5 13:20:48 UTC 2014

All,

There hasn't been any follow-up on this thread for a couple days.  I'd like to know if there would be an acceptable solution for this issue.  I'd propose changing the SRC_URI for php-5.4.14 to http://git.php.net/?p=web/php-distributions.git;a=blob;f=php-5.4.14.tar.bz2;h=0d950f179d586bb1d0e879e0d4aa3a5140e8d5f5;hb=3dd2f12609fc8a730d7cf341a932f6c7b241f03c, which will directly pull only the tarball we need directly from the PHP Git repository.  I believe it's the only path that would be guaranteed to work long term.

If this change would be acceptable, I can submit a patch that would be for daisy, dora and dylan.

Regards,
Bryan