[oe] QT5 application NOT generating core dump upon receiving segmentation fault

Julien Brianceau (jbriance) jbriance at cisco.com
Tue Dec 15 11:25:00 UTC 2015

Just to be sure, can you try the following export before launching your Qt app on your target:

    export QT_QPA_ENABLE_TERMINAL_KEYBOARD=1

It could workaround the signal handler installation, cf. http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/platformsupport/fbconvenience/qfbvthandler.cpp?h=5.4#n71

Julien