[oe] QT5 application NOT generating core dump upon receiving segmentation fault

Ankur Tyagi ankur.tyagi85 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:37:44 UTC 2015

Hi Julien,

I am getting core dumps after exporting QT_QPA_ENABLE_TERMINAL_KEYBOARD=1

Many thanks for your help.

After going through void qt_signal_handler(int sig), I also noticed that if
I don't export QT_QPA_ENABLE_TERMINAL_KEYBOARD but export
QT_CRASH_OUTPUT=/home/coredump.log , then also there is no core dump in
/home/coredump.log
What else am I missing here ?​

regards
Ankur

"Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad"