[oe] klibc_2.0.4.bb crashes

matti kaasinen matti.kaasinen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 05:22:36 UTC 2015

So, do you mean that this is not a layer problem but distro problem?
Considering Yocto/Poky based distro like Silica/ArchiTech or Ti/Arago:
should I contact Arago or ArchiTech community or Poky community? Who should
define these parameters "umbrella" distro or sub-distro? I suppose I should
contact myself (or Poky), as I started from plain Yocto/Poky and copied
some layers from Arago distribution (meta-ti and layers it required).