[oe] meta-networking pending patches

Joe MacDonald Joe_MacDonald at mentor.com
Tue Mar 10 22:27:18 UTC 2015

[Re: [oe] meta-networking pending patches] On 15.03.10 (Tue 13:44) MacDonald, Joe wrote:

> Sure thing. I'll have a look today and update the status appropriately.
>
> -J.
>
> On 10 Mar 2015 06:30, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> can you please check pending meta-networking patches?
>
> my master-next shows:
> pick e7be331 openl2tp: add new recipe

This has already been merged (ab75a8c8d0a57411af1452f9f8f41ccf29bb0cc7)
and I don't see it in my patchworks list now.  The filter I'm using is
this:

http://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/oe/list/?state=1&q=meta-networking&archive=both

> pick 64461e1 ipvsadm: Add version 1.26 (initial recipe)

I placed this one in 'rework' state on January 26th after requesting a
clarification on the bash requirement and suggesting at least one of the
patches be tweaked.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openembedded/67476

I haven't seen a follow-up on it, but it looks like master-next has the
v3 that I commented on.

> pick f5ba5af netkit-telnet: add new recipe

It looks like this was merged (56e58865851a3160c49d9929011a0eccc9b0c8e2)
and I'm not seeing it in my filter.

> pick 1e6dd99 iscsi-initiator-utils: fix SELinux label for initiatorname.iscsi

This was dropped in favour of the version going to meta-selinux.  I
updated patchworks to indicate it was being reworked a while back.

> pick 8a09ac6 vlan: install vconfig into /sbin same as Ubuntu and Fedora.

I've merged this today.

> pick 6fdadbe stunnel: Update to version 5.10

This got missed in my regular filter for obvious reasons.  I've merged
it as well.

> pick e74b325 postfix: add link file /usr/lib/sendmail
> pick 64de50c wireshark: update to 12.4
> pick 4428a44 crda: move libnl, libgcrypt to DEPENDS
> pick 5cd9417 esmtp: update sendmail link files

These were already in my queue but I've dumped them in favour of the
cherry-picks.

> and few more are in patchwork:
> http://patchwork.openembedded.org/bundle/jama/meta-networking/?archive=both

The others in this list also look like they were missed because they
didn't contain the meta-networking tag in the subject line.  Are you
manually creating that bundle or do you just have better filtering
technology than I do for catching these oddball ones?

--
-Joe MacDonald.
:wq