[oe] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded e.V. membership status announcement

Andreas Oberritter obi at opendreambox.org
Mon May 4 23:29:53 UTC 2015

Hi Denys, everybody,

I guess I'm still active in a way or another, but didn't feel like
showing up at random places around the globe or filling out a form for
votes about topics I don't know about in advance once a year. When I
read the wiki page of the GA 2014, I can't even figure out what I could
have voted for, aside from new members, after it took place. So the
proxying doesn't really work, at least for me.

Regards,
Andreas