[oe] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded e.V. membership status announcement

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Tue May 5 00:23:09 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas,

Thank you for replying back and letting us know that you are still active -
I'll add you to the list of people to get reinstated.

We do realize that current e.V. statutes may be a bit unfair in this regard,
that is why the Board of Directors has been working towards proposing a new
structure for the organization and drafting new bylaws. Though, major items
like this is what GA meetings are for...

--
Denys