[oe] Odroid-xu3 support

Christian Ege k4230r6 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:56:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

> On 05/06/15 16:24, akuster808 wrote:
>> On 05/06/2015 01:17 PM, Trevor Woerner wrote:
>>> It'd be nice if someone could put together one "meta-odroid" that would
>>> support them all ;-)
>>
>> Yep. looking into that.
>
> That's great to hear :-D Which device(s) do you have, just the -xu3? My
> -c1 arrived yesterday so I can help with testing that device if you
> don't have one.
I think regarding the C1 the following two repositories are the most
complete one:

https://github.com/linux-meson/meta-amlogic
https://github.com/stoupa-cz/meta-odroid

Mine (meta-amlogic) is organised in branches named like
Yocto/Openembedded. The master branch needs some synchronization with
Fido branch. The layer I maintain is for Amlogic based devices because
I do own a ODROID-C1 and a Wetek.Play which both run on Amlogic CPU.

>From the ODROID family I do only own a ODROID-C1. If there will be a
combined Layer for all odroid devices I will  port my recipes to this
and can help on supporting it.
I am mostly interested in Multimedia stuff and I do plan to setup a
separate layer for Kodi/XBMC on amlogic based devices.

So how should we proceed with the layer jungle?

regards,
Christian

http://project-magpie.github.io/