[oe] Odroid-xu3 support

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:41:09 UTC 2015

On 15-05-07 02:56 AM, Christian Ege wrote:
>  From the ODROID family I do only own a ODROID-C1. If there will be a
> combined Layer for all odroid devices I will  port my recipes to this
> and can help on supporting it.
> I am mostly interested in Multimedia stuff and I do plan to setup a
> separate layer for Kodi/XBMC on amlogic based devices.
>
> So how should we proceed with the layer jungle?

Ideally meta-amlogic provides things specific to the chip itself (vendor
kernel? vendor u-boot?) and meta-odroid contains things related to the
various boards themselves (tweaks specific to each board).

Maybe the beaglebone provides a good example to follow? (meta-ti,
meta-beagleboard) Although I'm not sure how clean the separation is in
those layers.