[oe] checking if a patch was approved

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue Oct 27 07:12:48 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
<mail at webthatworks.it> wrote:
> I saw many patch passing by and I submitted a couple about
> meta-toolchain-qt5.
> I didn't see any message from Otavio or Martin "approving" a patches.
>
> How can I check if it was approved other than pulling from the repo/checking
> github?
>
> Or if there is no place to check... consider this a ping ;)

all commits are published on
openembedded-commits at lists.openembedded.org mailing list, and in
general you see when it's pushed in master-next, then in master.. i
have a mail filter that checks my name there.. it's the poor man
solution.. but it works. Note that the email trigger has been broken
for 2 weeks.. but i suspect this is a temporary issue that should be
fixed..