[oe] [meta-qt5] commit breaks all other qtbase branches but dev

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:06:07 UTC 2016

Are you setting qtbase SRCREV somewhere? The LIC_FILES_CHKSUM should be
matching with SRCREVs set in meta-qt5 recipes (e.g.
7bf002c3b3f8009138fca217c7fa0c234aed21bd
for qtbase).

If you're using different SRCREVs set in your DISTRO config or bbappend,
then you'll need to adjust LIC_FILES_CHKSUMs to match with them.