[oe] Infra Full Stop 12/26-12/29

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Dec 26 04:06:50 UTC 2016

In preparation for the scheduled maintenance I have moved
git.openembedded.org to a new server temporarily. E-mail and Patchwork
hooks may not work correctly. All other git operations as well as
listings at http://git.openembedded.org/ should continue working.

If you have a git remote pointed directly at openembedded.org it will
fail. Please update your remote to point at git.openembedded.org and try
again.

Other services that will stay up during the maintenance are:

Layerindex https://layers.openembedded.org/
Mailman http://lists.openembedded.org/
Patchwork https://patchwork.openembedded.org/

I'd like the share my appreciation for the OpenEmbedded volunteer
sysadmins who are taking time away from their holiday celebrations to
make this downtime as convenient for the rest of us as possible.