[oe] [bitbake-devel] Infra Full Stop 12/26-12/29

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:43:00 UTC 2016

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 08:06:50PM -0800, Michael Halstead wrote:
> In preparation for the scheduled maintenance I have moved
> git.openembedded.org to a new server temporarily. E-mail and Patchwork
> hooks may not work correctly. All other git operations as well as
> listings at http://git.openembedded.org/ should continue working.
>
> If you have a git remote pointed directly at openembedded.org it will
> fail. Please update your remote to point at git.openembedded.org and try
> again.

It doesn't seem to be working here:

error: Could not fetch origin
fatal: unable to connect to git.openembedded.org:
git.openembedded.org[0: 104.236.212.160]: errno=Connection refused
git.openembedded.org[1: 2604:a880:800:10::2127:2001]: errno=Network is unreachable

But that's OK for me, I was prepared to do some holiday celebrations
thanks to planned downtime :). And I have some local mirrors in case
I got tired of celebrations before the downtime is over.