[oe] [meta-maker] Octoprint on Intel Edison (yocto dizzy): failed python-flask RDEPENDS

Vincent Rubiolo vincent.libre at cryostase.eu
Fri Dec 30 06:47:51 UTC 2016

Hello again,

On 12/29/2016 10:14 PM, Vincent Rubiolo wrote:
> Another possibility could be to use the meta-intel-edison from the yocto
> project git repo[2] with meta-openembedded & meta-maker on master but I
> have yet to try that.

I have tried to do that after I sent this email and this does not appear
to be possible. I hit an error about the SAVANNAH_GNU_MIRROR being
missing when bitbake is called:
+++
ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing
/yocto/build_edison/../poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/lzip/lzip_1.16.bb:
Failure expanding variable do_fetch[file-checksums], expression was
${@bb.fetch.get_checksum_file_list(d)} which triggered exception
MalformedUrl: The URL: '${SAVANNAH_GNU_MIRROR}/lzip/lzip-1.16.tar.gz' is
invalid and cannot be interpreted
+++

It looks like this is because meta-openembedded and poky have to
version-match[1].

I thus look forward to your advice very much (as I do not see any
workaround anymore).

Thanks again,

Vincent

[1]