[oe] meta-java Workflow

Huang, Jie (Jackie) Jackie.Huang at windriver.com
Fri Jan 15 03:29:41 UTC 2016

I agree to improve this so it should be able to avoid some regression issues.

> > The current way - pushing to master and live only there result in the happened revert - and to
> continue my work I would have to revert the reverts without any nice word in the commit message as

I left the detail message in the following commit, if that didn't have nice word, sorry about that, but I just
tried to explain the regression issue I found and how I fix it.

> I did in reverting 24b98ac3 with a88718b6.
>
> I understand your frustation but I think you are exagerating on this.

I have the same feeling, if there is no regression issue, I believe no one like to revert anything.

> The fix you provide (and was reverted by causing regression at that
> moment) is a great improvement and those should be brought back. To
> bring it back, as I explained on the Hangout, you can revert those and
> apply the fix for the sstate. Doing this, we can integrate those
> changes back and everyone is happy.

I agree, I will be happy if there is a better fix.

Thanks,
Jackie