[oe] Alpha release of check-requirement.sh

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Thu Aug 10 16:54:49 UTC 2017

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Behan Webster <behanw at converseincode.com> wrote:
>
> There is already a test system for packages per distro. It uses a second script called pkgsearch which uses meta data from pkgs.org <http://pkgs.org/> (pkgsearch is also in my git repo). You can see part of the test machinery in the —check-packages option in the check-requirements.sh script. (I couldn’t maintain the lists of packages for all the LF courses without an automated test system).

If anyone is interested, pkgsearch is here, though not advertised anywhere (I suppose it is now). ;)

https://training.linuxfoundation.org/cm/prep/pkgsearch <https://training.linuxfoundation.org/cm/prep/pkgsearch>

Again, all in git. Just tied into a lot of other LF things right now I need to disentangle.

Behan