[oe] [OE-core] State of bitbake world, Failed tasks 2017-08-09

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:58:36 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:

> firefox and mariadb fail like this only since conf/distro/include/security_flags.inc was included
>
> qtbase fails because of ptest addition as reported on ML
>
>> Kodi patch to use std::string was sent. mongodb needs something similar.
>
> The kodi patch from Andreas was already included in this build. Yours
> kodi patch looks similar, but not backported from upstream.
>
> see:
>> > 3a03560 kodi: fix build with latest gcc
I checked the log and don't understand what happened: kodi on qemux86
failed exactly with the error message I saw before fixing. Since the
other qemus did not fail: are you sure my patch did not come in while
build was already running?

>> imagemagick issue is also taken care of
>
> is it? where? Notice that this includes also the 2nd imagemagick upgrade
> which also already disappeared from the site.
Randy suggested to skip imagemagick update until upstream stabilizes.

>> I have sent a patch for squid issue
>
> You mean this one?
>> > e435561 squid: Add missing dependencies on openssl expat and libxml2
>
> it's already included (might be missing in qemux86 build which was
> started first).

-> kodi?

Regards

Andreas