[oe] [meta-browser] calling all chromium recipe users

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Fri Mar 31 18:27:15 UTC 2017

Chromium and Chromium-Wayland on IMX platform

Chromium is working great, although chromium-imx hasn't been updated yet
for the later 53.x versions as the patches for graphics need to be updated.

Chromium-Wayland hasn't worked in any of it's versions, or on wayland on
IMX in general for some time. Unless i'm doing something wrong... I've been
trying to get this working on the 48x version for a while now, I just get a
segfault on startup that looks like this

root at nitrogen6x-lite:~# google-chrome www.google.com