[oe] [meta-browser] calling all chromium recipe users

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Wed Mar 29 22:04:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 03:35:22PM -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> When testing changes to the chromium[-wayland] recipes, it would be
> great to know the layers, configurations, and MACHINEs with which
> people are building.
>
> For example I care about chromium running on X11 for minnow
> (meta-intel) and raspberry pi (meta-raspberrypi). How are other people
> running chromium?

chromium-wayland on TI platforms from meta-ti.

> Also, are you able to run with accelerated graphics? If so, what
> configuration are you using?

Full acceleration is still in the works for our platforms.
Very basic "hacky" way was to patch wayland.gyp to bypass the configure check
for Mesa version:
http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=blob;f=meta-arago-distro/recipes-browser/chromium/chromium-wayland/0001-wayland.gyp-adjust-Mesa-version-to-work-with-TI-SGX-.patch;hb=HEAD

--
Denys