[oe] [meta-browser] Modern Chromium with GN

Jacobo Aragunde Pérez jaragunde at igalia.com
Mon Oct 30 11:05:19 UTC 2017

On 27/10/17 17:44, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> I was able to successfully build for the minnow board (x86_64), but
> when I tried building for the 32-bit variant for raspberrypi3 I got:
>
>     | install: cannot stat 'swiftshader/libEGL.so': No such file or directory
>
> during the do_install step for chromium itself. Odd, I thought egl
> came from mesa? (but then again I thought OE built its own
> gcc-native... :-S

Raphael added the swiftshader libs in this commit, which explains nicely
what they are for:

https://github.com/rakuco/meta-crosswalk/commit/924103037857e6b9e8348d67381ea09cfbf975e3

I was able to build arm32 images for the Pi3 before this commit. I guess
swiftshader is not built on arm?

Best,
--
Jacobo Aragunde