[oe] Most meta-qt5 patches on ML marked as Not Applicable on patchwork

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:50:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

who/What is marking them as such?

Makes quite difficult to find out what's there for me to take into
meta-qt5/master-next

https://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/oe/patches/?submitter=&state=*&q=qt5&archive=both&delegate=

I've used the mark the patches for other layers (other then meta-oe layers
except meta-networking) only as archived while adding them to corresponding
bundle as described here:

https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Patchwork#Multiple_layers_sharing_the_same_oe_project_on_patchwork

Was this work flow changed? If yes, then how and is it described somewhere?

Otavio: I think it's time we start using separate ML and gerrit for
meta-qt5, do you still have the public gerrit instance somewhere we can
use? I don't want to deal with patchwork anymore.

Regards,