[oe] Most meta-qt5 patches on ML marked as Not Applicable on patchwork

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Wed Apr 18 12:17:57 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Otavio: I think it's time we start using separate ML and gerrit for
> meta-qt5, do you still have the public gerrit instance somewhere we can use?
> I don't want to deal with patchwork anymore.

We do. It is at code.ossystems.com.br. I can easily add a group with a
specific set of access for it if you want.

I also like the idea of Gerrit for it. We have a clear view of pending
patches, feedback and like. For the ML, I think doing the review on
Gerrit reduces a lot the use of ML leaving it just for general
discussion so leaving it as is also works...