[oe] Actually installed packages

William Delacre williamdelacre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:19:49 UTC 2018

Sorry, I just have a last question about those packages.
In bitbake.conf, you can find this :

PACKAGE_BEFORE_PN ?= ""
PACKAGES = "${PN}-dbg ${PN}-staticdev ${PN}-dev ${PN}-doc ${PN}-locale
${PACKAGE_BEFORE_PN} ${PN}"

This means that all those packages (whatever the recipe is) will be
automatically installed if the PACKAGES variable is not redefined in the
recipe (so if '=' is used and not '+=' or *append) *So if I don't want
those packages for one of my software/library, I have to explicitely
specify it in the recipe ?

Thanks :-)

William