[oe] meta-xfce and meta-browser

hunter hu hunterhu.ca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:46:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am entering the exciting world of Yocto project, and trying to build a
xfce based image with chromium browser support.

After enabling meta-browser layer and building it, I am expecting the
chromium browser would be included in the final core-image-minimal-xfce
image, but it is not.

I also tested the same with core-image-sato, and the chromium browser is
indeeded included in final core-image-sato image.

What makes the difference between core-image-sato and
core-image-minimal-xfce images? how do I make core-image-minimal-xfce
include chromium browser?

Thanks in advance for your insight,
Hunter