[oe] systemd-conf bbappend not working (warrior)

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Fri Feb 7 16:45:19 UTC 2020

In Warrior, the version of systemd-conf is 241, not 243.

* What versions of what layers do your really have?
* Do you have any other layers than the layers in Poky?
* Are there any other bb or bbappends for systemd-conf in any of the
  other layers?

> the version is called 1.0-r0

"1.0" is the default version if no version is set in the recipe name
or using PV. Before Warrior, systemd-conf did not have an explicit
version set and would then use "1.0" as version.

> If I create a systemd-conf_%.bbappend its content is not applied. For
> instance if I set PR = "r1" that has no affect. I am also unable to add
> tasks to modify the default configuration...
>
> Any ideas why this is happening for this recipe alone?
>
> /Regards Sander

//Peter