[oe] systemd failing in master with Assertion clock_gettime(map_clock_id(clock_id), &ts) failed

Alex Kiernan alex.kiernan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:42:47 UTC 2020

On the offchance someone's tripped over this already/has pointers:

Around the time python2 dropped out, I'm now seeing boot failures with:

[  612.151548] systemd-journald[543]: Assertion
'clock_gettime(map_clock_id(clock_id), &ts) == 0' failed at
src/basic/time-util.c:55, function now(). Aborting.

I suspect it's unrelated to py2, but that's delayed me getting to the problem.

The board I'm targetting is AM335x based, but without an RTC (which I
suspect may be relevant).

Anyone seen anything similar?

--
Alex Kiernan