[bitbake-devel] Display mode

Trung Hoang trungiee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:21:08 UTC 2013

Ahh yes, Knotty2 rocks!

For those who don't get this by default, i did this..

`bitbake -u knotty2 gumstix-console-image'

I do notice that sometimes the "Running task 3160 of 3162 …" does get buggy.. Instead of updating that line it makes a new line so i end up with…

Running task 3160 of 3162..
Running task 3161 of 3162..
Running task 3162 of 3162…
0: …