[OE-core] [RFC 0/7] Postinstall improvements

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:54:00 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 09:15:02PM +0300, Laurentiu Palcu wrote:

> On 09/20/2012 07:12 PM, Andreas Müller wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Andreas Müller
> > <schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> I removed gtk-native append in meta-oe, build from scratch and tested
> Any special reason you removed it?

That BBCLASSEXTEND was in meta-oe for long time (for gtk+3):

http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-commits/2012-January/062622.html

Last time I've tried to merge that .bbappend to oe-core it was refused:
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2012-March/019648.html

But now it's in oe-core and there is no reason to keep it in meta-oe too.

Cheers,